Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorce's Backlog: Third Time's the Charm

Decided to try the one DLC mission in the Director's Cut of BL3... then promptly ditched it because fighting enemies that dual-wield rocket launchers that don't need to reload isn't fun.

edit: Still in ME3LE, just got the go-ahead to hit up Thessia, so it's time for some really shitty plot armor and bad feelings. After that is a trap a perfectly normal day at Horizon/Sanctuary, and then I can finally have the Citadel DLC with everyone. Still sucks that Legion isn't a part of it whether you finish Rannoch beforehand or not.
THUNDERCRACKER
CPU: Intel 4790k CPU@4.40GHz (Delidded)
Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO
Motherboard: ASRock H97M-ITX/ac
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super WINDFORCE OC
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws Series DDR3-1600
NIC: Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | 1TB Seagate GoFlex Desktop Device
Optical Drives: ASUS DRW-24B1ST DVD BurnerLite-On IHOS-104-06 Blu-Ray ROM Drive
Power Supply: Seasonic FOCUS GX-750
Chassis: Fractal Design Focus G
Display: 23.6" Asus VH242H | 20" HP w2007 
Peripherals: RAZER Mass Effect 3 BlackWidow KeyboardRAZER Basilisk v3 Mouse | XBOX Series S/X Controller 
Accessories: Logitech Z313 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer | RAZER Blackshark v2 Gaming Headset=
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

Decided to add my wishlist to The Backloggery too, just because I'll have to add them when I buy them in the future anyway.
THUNDERCRACKER
Peripherals: RAZER Mass Effect 3 BlackWidow KeyboardRAZER Basilisk v3 Mouse | XBOX Series S/X Controller 
Accessories: Logitech Z313 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer | RAZER Blackshark v2 Gaming Headset=

As of right now I have 102 unfinished games in my Backlog, as opposed to the 32 listed here in this thread. Why the difference?

Well dear Backloggers (Backlogerians?), the 70 games that are missing are games that I've already played but are on other systems/storefronts, or are games that IU have posted about in previous threads, but never actually finished. I just played long enough to get a feel for them, and wrote from there. If I finished a game I usually said so, but that didn't always happen. And usually the unfinished games are ones I didn't particularly like. As much as I like playing games, I'm not in a hurry and won't skip over stuff that I like just to get to the next game. But if I bounce off it, I'm not going to waste time just banging my head against a wall just to say it's done.

As far as the ones I've already played but I received another copy of, that's a different story. One I'm not quite sure how to handle. I mean sure, I like the Saints Row Franchise, but do I really want to play all of them over again just because I now own them on GOG in addition to Steam? As of now, the answer is "YES", but who knows I may change that later to something else.

Anyway, this is just an update to the thread/my mindset, nothing more. No new reviews incoming, since I'm still ass-deep in ME3LE, and there's nothing new there.
THUNDERCRACKER