Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

The all new, What are you doing thread, Version 10.0 Optimized

Ok, First post. :p

I'm about to go spend time with the wife and kids.

Neocorteqz Wrote:Ok, First post. :p

I'm about to go spend time with the wife and kids.

If it's version 10.0 optimized, how many free hours do I get?

Nox Wrote:If it's version 10.0 optimized, how many free hours do I get?

5000 seconds

then it's $4000 a minute. Big Grin

Neocorteqz Wrote:5000 seconds

then it's $4000 a minute. Big Grin

Damn, these prices are getting rediculous! We need to dig for more minutes in Alaska!

I KNEW there'd be fallout from when AOL bought this place.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Win10 Pro 64-Bit

Oh and I'm watching Season 3 of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and still mourning the loss of our database. I finally decided that I'd better get off my ass today and setup a new forum and get rid of the black redirect message.

Right now I'm alternating between surfing the web and watching the Olympic Closing Ceremonies.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Win10 Pro 64-Bit

can hardly keep my eyes open

i just about had a heart attack when i got an error message the other day... and then the redirect page... i had sudden flashbacks of the abrupt disappearance of bc....

i want my "greek goddess of love" back and my purdy picture.... i know i hafta wait though.... twiddles thumbs....

well that was fast! "noxie poo snaps his fingers and it is done" or is it the nose wiggle like samantha.... or the genie folded arms head bob... hrm..

Well something wiggles, but it ain't my nose... :eek:

dammit where's karen when we need her... i'm afraid i don't have a witty remark for that... that i'm willing to fess up to anyway! when you go to the gutter, my mind doesn't just drift to naughtyland.... it dives in with full frontal nudity

ROFL!

I'm getting ready to head off to bed, I got about a million episodes of George Lopez on the DVR to watch. The sad thing is all this past week I've been so tired that I start the same episode every night and fall asleep 5 minutes into it!

It's been a rough week, what with the server disaster and having to try and recover from it. And also I have a new web design client which just so happens to be my uncle's wife, so I've been working on designing her a website from the ground up. She's getting into the business of doing permanent makeup - like tattoos on your face. Weird but hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Horray! GameBeat returns!

I was playing some CS:S before bed. Now, it's almost time for sleep.

The Retro Clarinet Wrote:Horray! GameBeat returns!

I was playing some CS:S before bed. Now, it's almost time for sleep.

I was playing some CS:S as well! woah!

I'm getting ready for work.Sad

happy this place is back. but i'm having issues logging in. and where is my "teh gun geek" title?

*yawn* slept on the futon last night.... got ben to sleep soooooo late and i didn't want to wake brian by getting into bed. he has to wake up soo early. of course he wakes up only 5 hours after i fell asleep. *yawn*

trying to wake up at work. slept like crap last night. also made the mistake of sending drunken text messages again this weekend. remember those Aphrodite? one would think i'd learn not to do that.

having children = early alzheimers

Aphrodite Wrote:having children = early alzheimers

probably a good thing that you don't remember Wink

i have to do a fundraiser presentation today. head is pounding. not looking forward to it. procrastinating. wish i could procrastinate in the arcade....

I just took the girlfriend to work, and I'm about to start the 'getting ready' for work process myself. I'm re-modeling the tech bench at work, now that I'm taking over the In-Store business again. The last time it switched hands, they did a bunch of stupid junk that I'm un-doing because it's all retarded and makes no sense whatsoever.

Now, onto a shower. Smile
imageshack sucks

Adding recently purchased comics to my database.

just getting started in software testing at my job. to bad i have to split testing and support for 2 weeks.

MASSIVE migraine

owie Sad

cooking dinner for the kids, teh wifey is painting with them right now.

Aphrodite Wrote:having children = early alzheimers

It's been proven that having children can cause minor memory loss.

runt Wrote:happy this place is back. but i'm having issues logging in. and where is my "teh gun geek" title?

After we get everything all set round here, I'm sure we get to rapin... err Fixing that. Big Grin

getting really sick and tired of the company i rent from. they are saying that my electricity is due to be shut off since i didn't pay it when i was officially moved out. they had been told (and wrote down) the fact that i was taking service out of my name and that they had to contact my ex to have it put in her name. they never did it and not expect me to pay the fucking bill..............

Recently been catching up on Stargate Atlantis, i stopped watching about half way through season 02 when it was first airing, on episode 15 in season 3 right now.

BTW: I am formerly Loudness.

Overwheat Wrote:Recently been catching up on Stargate Atlantis, i stopped watching about half way through season 02 when it was first airing, on episode 15 in season 3 right now.

BTW: I am formerly Loudness.
thought I recognized the name.

Either i'm doing something wrong, or the option for setting up an avatar is borked.

wondering why i can't stay logged in using ie but safari is fine.............any ideas Nox??????

also i just setup an email account for my hamster so she can email her grandma (i.e. my mom misses her already since she watched her for the time i was in my apartment but had to wait until i didn't have a full car to get her here).

runt Wrote:wondering why i can't stay logged in using ie but safari is fine.............any ideas Nox??????

also i just setup an email account for my hamster so she can email her grandma (i.e. my mom misses her already since she watched her for the time i was in my apartment but had to wait until i didn't have a full car to get her here).

Tried clearing any GameBeat related cookies? You may be getting conflicts from an old cookie left over from the previous forum.

Overwheat Wrote:Either i'm doing something wrong, or the option for setting up an avatar is borked.

Yeah, eventually I'll have all of that setup the way we used to but at the current time I'm really busy with other projects (clients), but I'll get to it in a few days. Smile

I'm about to head for bed, it's been a heck of a busy day today and I've got another busy day tomorrow!

I'm hoping to get started on the new site design soon, hopefully I can match our previous design in terms of pure eye candy awesomeness. :p

I wish I could get in touch with evildre, I've sent him emails to evildre@evildre.com but I guess he doesn't check that email address often.

Nox Wrote:I wish I could get in touch with evildre, I've sent him emails to evildre@evildre.com but I guess he doesn't check that email address often.
I think he's still on vacation, so he probably isn't checking his e-mail at all.

Nox Wrote:Tried clearing any GameBeat related cookies? You may be getting conflicts from an old cookie left over from the previous forum.

yes, i had many times.

currently installing Server 2008 (not sure which version i will use yet) using Virtual Server 2005 on a severly underpowered computer for the task.

playing mobsters on myspace

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post your pics thread v.2010! TheGeekRedneck 14 14,896 09-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Neocorteqz
  GET WELL wishes for Karen! (WAS: The official 'Has anyone seen Karen' thread) TheGeekRedneck 13 12,845 08-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post: TheGeekRedneck
  Gamebeat Photography Thread - Post photos, ask questions, talk about cameras, etc TheGeekRedneck 13 10,474 08-05-2009, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Overwheat
  The Annual Christmas Swag thread. Neocorteqz 3 4,597 12-25-2008, 11:54 PM
  How messy is your desk / computer room? (version 2008!) TheGeekRedneck 13 13,018 10-07-2008, 10:29 AM