Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

I can haz...

Buttsex? pl0x? From meester dre?

(This is not spam. I am saying 'HAI GUYZ!')
(Also, if my registering with a gmail account is a problem, I can swap it with uh... my other gmail account?)
(Finally, if I'm still not welcome here, say so and I'll leave without a word)

Junzou Wrote:Buttsex?

Everybody gets a turn.

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
imageshack sucks

Why on earth wouldn't you be welcome here?

I still have very fond memories of our HL2DM matches! Welcome back! Smile

Smile

If you've still got an HL2DM server running, i'll happily come stop in to wipe the floor with you! I'm without a gaming rig until January 4 though, I left it up at school Sad

You still got those custom maps with the trip mine spawns in them?

Junzou Wrote:Smile

If you've still got an HL2DM server running, i'll happily come stop in to wipe the floor with you! I'm without a gaming rig until January 4 though, I left it up at school Sad

You still got those custom maps with the trip mine spawns in them?

Hahahah I can't believe you remember that, nope I lost those long ago but I remember how to edit them back. I'm still in the process of testing the new server but after the new year I'll be setting up an HL2DM server and possibly a TF2 or L4D server as well. Smile

Man I remember editing the prison map to add tripmine spawns and to open up a 'dead staircase' and then mining the stairs for unsuspecting players. Big Grin Good times!

Nox Wrote:Hahahah I can't believe you remember that, nope I lost those long ago but I remember how to edit them back. I'm still in the process of testing the new server but after the new year I'll be setting up an HL2DM server and possibly a TF2 or L4D server as well. Smile

Man I remember editing the prison map to add tripmine spawns and to open up a 'dead staircase' and then mining the stairs for unsuspecting players. Big Grin Good times!

Yup, that is exactly the map I was thinking of, lol.

There was also this other map, with like a bog in it somewhere...

But I remember on that map there was a little room with a rocket launcher spawn and only one access point-- the elevator. I would take a radiator up there, put it by the ele in case anyone came up, and then knock the crap out of them, and I would just sit there with the rocket launcher and own people down in the courtyard thingy. And people would always throw nades at me and I would just use my grav gun to throw them back =P FUN TIMES!

(Edit:: I also just remembered there was a tripmine spawn just within reach of my grav gun too, so when I was bored I would mine the courtyard too =P)

I'm glad to hear you'll have a TF2 server soon-- but L4D doesn't really seem like it's worth getting a server for, just my personal opinion. My current clan was considering getting one too, but we decided against it.

Junzou Wrote:Yup, that is exactly the map I was thinking of, lol.

There was also this other map, with like a bog in it somewhere...

But I remember on that map there was a little room with a rocket launcher spawn and only one access point-- the elevator. I would take a radiator up there, put it by the ele in case anyone came up, and then knock the crap out of them, and I would just sit there with the rocket launcher and own people down in the courtyard thingy. And people would always throw nades at me and I would just use my grav gun to throw them back =P FUN TIMES!

(Edit:: I also just remembered there was a tripmine spawn just within reach of my grav gun too, so when I was bored I would mine the courtyard too =P

I think the map you're thinking of is dm_carousel, it's one of my favorite all time third party custom maps.

Nox Wrote:I think the map you're thinking of is dm_carousel, it's one of my favorite all time third party custom maps.

That definitely sounds like the right one. I used to love sitting in that little room, I remember one time I got like 5 kills there (though, 2 of them were my own team >.>)

Junzou Wrote:That definitely sounds like the right one. I used to love sitting in that little room, I remember one time I got like 5 kills there (though, 2 of them were my own team >.>)

eh, a kill is a kill. lol.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN
Emerald: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black, Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite, 64GB Corsair DDR4, Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 XTREME 8G, 500GB Samsung PM981, 512GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Crucial MX300 SSD, 2x 6TB WD Red RAID 1, Fractal Design Define 7, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W

evildre Wrote:JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

Well for the last year or so I've been playing a lot of CS:S, TF2, and now L4D. I joined a new gaming clan, and have moved up the ladder toward the top of leadership for them. Before that, I was playing WoW for a few months, but I realized I was addicted to that like cocaine and weened myself off >.> And now I'm back here to see how my old friends are doing ^_^

Also, anyone looking at Darkfall Online? Looks smexy.